Examination and Promotion:
1. Examinations and tests enable parents to know the progress of their children and pay due to their attention to their studies at home.
2. There are three examinations. The Half Yearly and the Final. The former is held in October and later in March.
3. Beside these terminal Examinations, there may also be monthly tests.
4. Promotion to the next classes will be made on the basis of the average marks obtained in Half Yearly and Annual Examination.
5. For promotion, a student must obtain pass percentage in at least four major subjects which must include the English.
6. A student, who for reasons accepted by the Principal is not able to appear the Half Yearly, has to appear for the Annual and his/her result is based on this examination.
7. Student who does not appear for Half Yearly as well as Annual examination will not be promoted.
8. Students whose attendance is below 75% of the working days may not be eligible to appear fo9r the annual examination.
9. A student who gives or obtains unfair assistance at an examination will be debarred from the rest of the paper and will get zero in that paper. Such a student may be dismissed from the school.
10. A student who fails twice in the same class may be asked to leave the school.
11. Attendance in all papers, Half Yearly and Annual is compulsory in view of rank in the examination.
12. Answer books of the examinations are not shown. The result declared at the end of the year is final and not subject to reconsideration.